Issues with Spectrum deleting emails from personal folders? - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Issues with Spectrum deleting emails from personal folders?", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I noticed recently that I had a number of emails that I had moved to personal folders (so they wouldn't auto-delete) go missing. I contacted support and was told that there is a phantom issue causing emails to randomly delete, and it has been going on for a while. They said that a notice went out with the bills. (but I get autobilled, so hadn't been looking at my online bills - I now did and found no documentation of the issue in the last 12 months). Their advice is that I shouldn't be counting on Spectrum to retain the emails and they have no responsibility if they get deleted (I do have them on my phone). Anyway, I wanted to see if anyone had received this notification about the email issue and if so, can you shed any light on it? For what it is worth - I was originally Time Warner/Road Runner. Not sure if the issue is limited to those or not.

Issues with Spectrum deleting emails from personal folders??