It's official, Apple to offer Heroes over Itunes

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
Hot off the Apple website. Apple and NBC announced yesterday that NBC television programming is coming back to Apple Itunes.

...favorites such as the award-winning and critically acclaimed “Heroes,” and the Emmy award-winning programs “The Office,” “Battlestar Galactica” and “30 Rock.
Just what I always wanted, to be able to watch TV on a 1.6" screen. Just kidding, but actually it is kind of cool. Apple and NBC have been in a spat for some time now...

Other NBC networks will also be offered over Itunes including: NBC, USA Network, SCI FI Channel, Bravo, Sleuth and NBC News.

Last edited:
I love Apple. I bought an IPOD last year and had my civic upgraded to be able to plug the IPOD into it. Best invention ever.

I just don't understand the whole MAC computer thing. If it were easier to use Microsoft office programs, or I didn't have to buy some type of software to be able to type in Microsoft Word for school, I would have bought one.

jigyasa

DTVUSA Member
That's great news! I have an Apple iPhone! It'd be great to watch my favorite show on it from iTunes. Its one of the best "superhero" show out there. I hope Apple keeps more good shows coming.

Taki

DTVUSA Member
I'm not fond of the Itunes pay per episode concept. I'll stick with sites like Hula and the network sites and watch it for free. If they want the eyeballs of the people, let them make it available for download to these devices and put advertising in it. This is one person who will not pay them for the privilege.

pabs02

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Hot off the Apple website. Apple and NBC announced yesterday that NBC television programming is coming back to Apple Itunes.

Just what I always wanted, to be able to watch TV on a 1.6" screen. Just kidding, but actually it is kind of cool. Apple and NBC have been in a spat for some time now...

Other NBC networks will also be offered over Itunes including: NBC, USA Network, SCI FI Channel, Bravo, Sleuth and NBC News.
that is good news..i am looking forward into it..more power!!

maris

DTVUSA Jr. Member

It is good to hear that!!