It's Official: J Lo is Definitely an Idol Judge

yazmeen

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Now that i've heard the news, i think it will be exciting to watch how J.Lo acts as a judge..Let's see how fun she can be...Is this her first time being a judge?

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
I'm thinking I might not even turn it on. I think it's ridiculous. I wasn't impressed with her mentoring bit, and I have doubts she can really critique the singers, but we'll see. Tyler is a joke. I think they should have gone with unknowns or really strong musical directors.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
American Idol: Fox confirms: Jennifer Lopez, Steven Tyler join 'American Idol' - Show Patrol

Not only is it confirmed, but there are videos showing the new judges talking about their new roles as judges in a press release. I don't understand the choice to bring in J Lo. At least Steven Tyler is somewhat entertaining. I was hoping the rumors were just that, but obviously not.
As far as I know she has never been a judge before. Heck, she can barely sing so I don't know what the producers were thinking making her a judge. Then again neither could Paula....

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I'm thinking I might not even turn it on. I think it's ridiculous. I wasn't impressed with her mentoring bit, and I have doubts she can really critique the singers, but we'll see. Tyler is a joke. I think they should have gone with unknowns or really strong musical directors.
They will never be able to find another Simon, period. However, I agree with you. At least find some halfway decent judges. I think Tyler will probably do a much better job than J Lo. I said I wasn't gonna watch the show anymore myself, but I may turn it on just to see how it goes. I'm not expecting much though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Questions and Answers 0