J Lo and Ryan Seacrest feuding already on American Idol

yazmeen

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Whether this is true or not, i do believe that they are just using this for greater publicity...it's an act...its actually interesting if you see real people in a situation like this and make it appear true..viewer's wouldn't know if its really true unless they are friends with both celebrities..lol

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
Given J Lo's gigantic ego,
I've never heard it called an "ego" before, but yes, it is pretty big.
Sorry. My bad.

I think Ryan may have a big ego, too. Pretty amazing considering his skill set, or lack thereof. Right up there with Paris Hilton, he is.

As an aside, my brother-in-law drove Ben Affleck around in Vegas for years. He says he's a really nice guy.
J Lo, not so much.

Last edited:

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
Ryan is a diva. He has a very big opinion of himself, but personally, if I hear ..."THIS ... is American Idol" one more time, I might scream. I said in another post I might not even tune in a show this year, and that's very true. I don't like any of the judges, and Ryan annoys me.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I've never heard it called an "ego" before, but yes, it is pretty big.
Sorry. My bad.

I think Ryan may have a big ego, too. Pretty amazing considering his skill set, or lack thereof. Right up there with Paris Hilton, he is.

As an aside, my brother-in-law drove Ben Affleck around in Vegas for years. He says he's a really nice guy.
J Lo, not so much.
I've heard the same thing about Ben, AND the same thing about J Lo. My friend said that his friend did some renovations on her house in Miami, and she tried to get out of paying the bill! As if she can't afford it....