Jack and Kate?

MommyKim

DTVUSA Jr. Member
So does anyone think that Jack and Kate will finally get together this year? I have been waiting for that to happen since the first episode! I just wonder if it will ever take place.
So what do you think about this?

ABC keeps rolling the promo on them and hinting at it. I bet they are, but it probably won't happen until the end of the season, probably on the last episode. :p That way they can give us just a tease, and then continue it next season.

toby

DTVUSA Member
yeah, they are pretty good at teases on this show....just enough to get you to tune in to the next episode. will be interesting to see how their relationship pans out.

buck

DTVUSA Member
it looks like they might have been together once they got off the island and then jack screwed it up somehow as she wants nothing to do with him.

KrisNY

DTVUSA Member
I don't know. Yes we saw that they were together when they got off the island- then Jack kind of got all odd- wanting to go back to the island.

I'm not sure what will happen now that they are back. To be honest I can't wait to see the reaction of Sawyer when he sees Kate!

sleepy

DTVUSA Member
I personally think she fits together well with Sawyer. Katie is off standish to Jack at times and I feel she is in love with Sawyer, anyhow.