Evaluation: Jack is Back...Again!!!

On Monday, Fox premiered the first 2 episodes of the re-launched 12-episode special of 24 entitled Live Another Day. It's been 4 years since the show was on the air, and this time around (which may possibly be the last one!) we have a new format (12 episodes instead of 24) and a foreign setting (a particularly grey-looking London).

Did you watch the season premiere? What do you think about 24 returning to TV?

Fringe Reception

Super Moderator, Chief Content Editor
Staff member
I was pleased the way Jack designed Chloe's 'escape' and she looked like hell. I suspect it will make the four year gap since the original series ended even more believeable in future episodes. Jack had the same character/attitude as before, which always worked.

I'd like to see the two hour show a second time before I see episode three, and I almost never watch any current show twice.

Jim

I'd like to see the two hour show a second time before I see episode three, and I almost never watch any current show twice.

Jim
It's being re-broadcast again, Friday night. At least in my area. That's the only way I'm thankfully going to be able to see it as I missed it on Monday. From the trailers and what not I've seen online, Chloe's look reminded me immediately of Lisbeth Salander's character from the movie The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.