Jane and Finch

Dish

DTVUSA Jr. Member
So what's this big deal about Jane and Finch? There's been a lot of shootings there in the past, and Toronto, I'm guessing, isn't the "safest" city in Canada, but I've heard from a LOT of people that Jane and Finch is actually pretty dangerous. So what's the deal, why do all the "ghetto" people live there? Is there like a set rule that only poor people are to live there, lol?

GunnedDown

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Well not to be stereotypical or anything, but there's lots of dangerous black people that live there, and I'm not entirely sure of the reason why, but I wouldn't risk going there. My friend said he parked one of his bikes in the bars with a lock, and the minute he came back from the ice cream store nearby, both his tires has been popped and the seat got jacked LOL.

Googled

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Yeah I heard that place is dangerous as hell as well, and that's coming from someone that lives like 3000 miles away from there.. all the way from across the country. I wouldn't even want to visit there, but I'm guessing it's not -that- dangerous there right? Like you don't get shot the second you step in those roads? :p