Jon and Kate Plus 8: Big Announcement tonight

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
A lot of the tabloid shows are predicting that the announcement on tonight's new episode of Jon and Kate Plus 8 is going to be... they're getting a divorce. It'll no doubt make for one of the highest rated shows in TLC's history.

No doubt it was the highest rated show. I had to laugh when they played the part over and over again where the kid said his girlfriends were coming over later.

jerseygirl

DTVUSA Member
They have already shown, that they will follow up with the show and film it in the different situations with the parents working alone with the kids.

So, anyway the show will go on.

O-O

DTVUSA Member
They have already shown, that they will follow up with the show and film it in the different situations with the parents working alone with the kids.

So, anyway the show will go on.
Kate is a pretty shrewd business woman, but I think from here on out, it's at a cost to the kids not being able to live a normal life.

I was sad to hear the news of their divorce. My husband and I have 9 kids. We have a blog that details our live, which to tell you the truth with 9 is not easy. In case you want to read it Micheleaclarke's Blog I understand what they are going through and know what they are going through, but my husband and I vowed through thick and thin we would always be together. I think as a large family that it is more difficult at times.

I was sad to hear the news of their divorce. My husband and I have 9 kids. We have a blog that details our live, which to tell you the truth with 9 is not easy. In case you want to read it Micheleaclarke's Blog I understand what they are going through and know what they are going through, but my husband and I vowed through thick and thin we would always be together. I think as a large family that it is more difficult at times.
Life isn't easy period. Whether you have nine kids or just two. The main difference is most people don't make millions exploiting their kids to get by. Yes it is smart business thats true, but i do wonder about the bigger message this gives the world about families. It's okay for mommy and daddy to break up because they can't work it out? Baloney