Just Started Watching

tortver

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I just recently started watching Heroes. I had watched the odd show or two, but I never could get what exactly was going on, so I decided to watch from the very beginning. I'll be honest, this show could very well make it into my top 5 :)

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
Maybe. I never have watched it myself. It seems like a strange show. Maybe if I had the dvds and could just watch straight through from the beginning. Overall, I haven't really been interested.

flojever

DTVUSA Member
I would have to agree with Aaron62. Heroes is a great show because of its special effects and wonderful set of characters. This show has become one of my favorite shows on television. I believe the show will get better.

bicker

DTVUSA Member
My wife and I watch religiously, but have to acknowledge that they simply have been unable to recapture the special-ness that Heroes had during the "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World" story-arc. Hopefully, they can recover that this fall.

It is not as complex as "Lost", but it still has its moments that you get a little confused; especially with the time traveling. I feel that there are too many characters that it is hard to piece together how the characters are connected to each other. But after a while, you'll get the hang of it.