KeepMyNet.com - Time Warner TV

This question is about "KeepMyNet.com", with Time Warner Cable TV and apps. Why is Spectrum cancelling Fox Sports channels on April 10th? Keep the channels available. I've been a customer of TWC for a long time and enjoy FS1, FS2, FoxSportsOhio. NBA champs Cleveland Cavs are broadcast on FoxSportsOhio as well as The Indians. Please keep these channels available.

This topic covered KeepMyNet.com, and TWC cable tv service.

G

I will cancel our service with spectrum/time warner if these channels are removed. I suspect many more folks will as well.

G

I swear I will drop Spectrum if they drop Fox sports network! I feel their cable prices are high anyway and this gives me one more reason to drop them!!!

G

This is crazy. We already pay too much for the little channels we have. Over 35 percent is duplicate channels.

T

tommyt426

Please dont. Cacel

Please keep fox sports i love watching NASCR and MLB if you I will switch careers to watch it

G

Please keep fox sports ohio. I love this channel and i love forward to watching all my Cavalier games.so please please keep this channel.

L

Lescollins50@yahoo.com

Customer

I am a spectrum customer,keep fox 4network.my name is Lesley w.collins ,9311nw68th.st.k.c.mo.64152 ,8165870389

G

Please keep FX because movie sports that is my package part of my package that I wanted without it I don't need the cable

G

Mr.

I Have been a TWC member for over 15 years, I dont want to lose me fox. Sports Ohio, fs1 fs2. Keep these channels .. thanks