Kerry and Snowe in hurry to kill off OTA TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCF68

DTVUSA Member

bicker

DTVUSA Member
Clearly, the topic of this thread is indefensibly biased against white-space devices. The contention that they'd "kill off" OTA TV is worthy of all the ridicule it gets, and trafficking in such hyperbole undercuts credibility, not enhances it.

n2rj

Staff member
While probably not intending to kill OTA TV, doesn't it seem odd that they are proposing to rely solely on GPS and databases and not on any detection of DTV signals?

I predict this could spell some trouble for OTA users who receive weak signals.

BCF68

DTVUSA Member
Clearly, the topic of this thread is indefensibly biased against white-space devices. The contention that they'd "kill off" OTA TV is worthy of all the ridicule it gets, and trafficking in such hyperbole undercuts credibility, not enhances it.
Bicker your name suits you because that is all you do. At least to my posts. May I suggest using the ingore feature or simply not clicking on any of my threads. You're bordering on trolldom. And no I'm not biased against white space devices so there you are ASSuming things. Honeslty I'm rapidly growing weary of your schtick.

bicker

DTVUSA Member
Bicker your name suits you because that is all you do. At least to my posts.
I suspect that says more about the nature of your posts, than anything else.

May I suggest using the ingore feature or simply not clicking on any of my threads.
No. If I feel you're posting something, as in this case, that is overly biased and misleading then I'm going to highlight that so that casual readers are not deceived by your rhetorical tactics.

You're bordering on trolldom.
Excuse me: You labeled this thread "... to kill off OTA TV". I cannot think of a better example of trolling than that.

And no I'm not biased against white space devices so there you are ASSuming things.
It isn't an assumption but rather is a reasonable conclusion. There is no other possible explanation for your overt hyperbole.

Honeslty I'm rapidly growing weary of your schtick.
May I suggest using the ignore feature so you don't see my replies to your messages.

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
BCF 68,

Bicker is right. He is always right. Just ask him. What a burden it must be to have to be right all the time, and to get in the last word.

You cannot ignore him, because:
Sorry bicker is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

Well, I gotta go now, I've got a hot juicy meaty steak cooking on the grill.

(Forgive me, oh great one.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.