Kindle Fire HD and Xfinity TV app - XFinity

The XFinity app no longer works on the Kindle and XFinity has chosen not to offer it in the Amazon App store any longer?

This question, "Kindle Fire HD and Xfinity TV app," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding Kindle Fire HD and Xfinity TV app, and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.

elnard

DTVUSA Rookie
I switched from DirecTV because I wanted better Internet than what I was receiving from Verizon. Xfinity has some nice features and with their promotion I am paying over $30 a month more than what I paid with no promotions left on DirecTV. So I was expecting better service all the way around. I am not sure the extra cost is worth it.

I do not believe they have any support for the app. I called a few times. The person who answered the phone was pleasant but could not help me. She said she filed a ticket but no one ever called me back even though she said they would. I then tried the online blog site. Only response I received was that my shows may have had an issue uploading to their cloud. Again no help.

I receive an issue each week using the app. I honestly thought paying more for Xfinity would provide better service but so far I have not seen this to be the case.

They need to have a special team for the app and respond back to customers but I do not think they care.

Last edited by a moderator: