Law & Order - which one was your favorite?

Fardreamer

DTVUSA Member
It's hard to imagine that Law & Order (the original) managed to last so long on NBC; I think it survived for 18 seasons, if memory serves. I sort of was a regular viewer until a few years ago when I became more interested in being online than watching TV, but L&O "Prime" is still my favorite of the franchise.

Which L&O series was/is your favorite?

Law & Order
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
Law & Order Criminal Intent

(Note: my favorite L&O reference was one in The Simpsons, where they'd suggested that Dick Wolf had created L&O: Elevator Inspectors.)

I was always a fan of the original L&O. However since Jack took over Fred Thompson's role as the main DA and they have a new assistant DA, the show has a different feel to it.
The show has lost some of its edge. The new actor just does not do it for me. They would have been better served to let Alaina Garza have the role instead of him and give her an assistant!
I like SVU as well. The writers are getting a bit tired on that show too. What is wrong with some of the writers these days?

It's hard to imagine that Law & Order (the original) managed to last so long on NBC; I think it survived for 18 seasons, if memory serves. I sort of was a regular viewer until a few years ago when I became more interested in being online than watching TV, but L&O "Prime" is still my favorite of the franchise.

Which L&O series was/is your favorite?

Law & Order
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
Law & Order Criminal Intent

(Note: my favorite L&O reference was one in The Simpsons, where they'd suggested that Dick Wolf had created L&O: Elevator Inspectors.)
OMG, I have a love/hate relationship with Law and Order. I think I prefer SVU, but sometimes it's so dark, I have to change the channel because it's such a downer. There's some pretty wild stuff going on this season isn't there?

Kara

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I have to say that the original has always been good, but if I have to choose my favorite, it would have to bee SUV. You just gotta love Elliot Stabler.