LG 84-inch HDTV with 4K Resolution; $22,000

CptlA

DTVUSA Member
LG is putting their new 84" 4K Resolution HDTV on sale next month, just in case any of you big spenders are interested. :eyes:

Currently, HDTVs display content at 1080p (1,920 by 1,080 pixels), or slightly lower 1080i or 720p resolution. 4K video is the next step in high definition, with a resolution of approximately 4,000 by 2,000 to 4,000 by 3,000, quadrupling or sextupling the number of pixels in the picture. It's currently a very early technology, used mostly in professional settings like movie theaters and with almost no commercially available displays or media. It's the high definition we'll be using in five or 10 years.
LG Launches 84-Inch, $22,000 4K HDTV | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

LG is putting their new 84" 4K Resolution HDTV on sale next month, just in case any of you big spenders are interested. :eyes:
I'll take a pass. I had a 24" TV once. Didn't like it -- too big. 19" is easier to wheel around, and there's room for reality in your peripheral vision fer crumb sake.

4K rezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... oops, sorry. Dozed off. Complete scam. Even HD -- means next to nothing for me. I can get 100% absorbed in one of my two grainy, snowy, scratchy analog channels, if the CONTENT is there. Grumble, fumble, mumble ...

Rick

Wooow! LG 84-inch HDTV with 4K Resolution :) :) :) :)

LG and Samsung, for me, are the great television sets ever sold in the market..

In addition to your post, I do believed that LG consumers won’t have to worry too much about a wired network connection near the home theater as the 84-inch television comes with built in Wi-Fi. The television ties into LG’s Smart TV ecosystem, so consumers will have access to plenty of applications like Netflix, Facebook, Vudu, Skype and Hulu Plus.

Here is the buzzz, Samsung and LG are gaining popularity and earning compared to the sony and panasonic. take a look on it..

http://nerdtechie.com/great-revenue-to-samsung-and-lg-while-sony-and-panasonic-are-struggling/