Lisa Kelly on Ice Road Truckers

U

Unregistered

Why isn't Lisa Kelly on Ice Road Truckers this season? I watched the first episode and she didn't even make an appearance.

Fringe Reception

Super Moderator, Chief Content Editor
Staff member
I have a friend (best buddy) I have known over 30 years who has all the certifications (including nuclear) necessary to play that game (drive) to and in Alaska and he is seriously thinking about going there. Since the Keystone Pipeline was killed by Obama for no logical reason, he refuses to sit still and go on Obama's food stamps.

If he had an 'anthem' it would be the song written during the phony Jimmy Carter "energy crisis" ... Roll On Down The Highway by Bachman Turner Overdrive.

He has several million miles pulling products to consumers. Geez, is that Capitolism? Work, and get paid for what you have done? What's wrong with that?

Jim

Last edited:

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
Why isn't Lisa Kelly on Ice Road Truckers this season? I watched the first episode and she didn't even make an appearance.
Lisa is still driving but just not doing the show. She has not announced a reason for it. Dave Redmon claims it is due to the political atmosphere of making the program (he says a lot of it is fake).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Sports Talk 1