Listserve messages sent to my RoadRunner account are blocked - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Listserve messages sent to my RoadRunner account are blocked", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I can supply details, including a sample bounce message, but would prefer not to post identifying information in this forum. I have sent a request for help to postmaster@rr.com but did not receive a reply. This is not a suitable topic for telephone level 1 support. If there is a way to open a confidential level 2 support ticket for this issue I have not been able to find it.

Here is what I can say in a public forum:

I have been subscribed to several technical listservs at a particular domain for many years. Beginning August 2, 2018, all messages from those listservs have been blocked by Spectrum/RoadRunner.

The messages are not in the spam folder on my RoadRunner webmail. I have "blocking" turned off in the webmail anyway, so nothing should be going to that spam folder.

I can inspect the list archives to verify that there has been traffic on those lists since August 2. I have been in touch with the list Sysadmin to discuss the matter. His responses to me, from the same domain, have also been blocked. He has resorted to communicating with me via Gmail.

The portion of the bounce message that I feel comfortable posting here is:

"host dnvrco-cmedge02.email.rr.com[69.134.155.136]
refused to talk to me: 554 dnvrco-cmimta01 esmtp ESMTP server not available
AUP#I-1000"

I have looked at the Spectrum/RoadRunner pages concerning email blocks but can find nothing useful there. In particular, those pages reference additional details that are not part of the bounce messages, so there is no real way to determine what the specific issue is.

Please note that I am describing a problem wherein I, as a RoadRunner account holder, can no longer receive messages FROM a perfectly legitimate email listserv. (I can send to the listserv without difficulty from my RoadRunner account.) The listserv is free of charge. The listserv Sysadmin has no interest in pursuing this issue with RoadRunner, and indeed it is not his responsibility to do so. As a recipient, I am reporting this problem and asking RoadRunner/Spectrum to fix it.

My web search indicates that a year or two ago similar problems were reported and RoadRunner acknowledged that they had made server changes that caused the problem, after which they eventually fixed the problem.

So I assume this is another case of a configuration change at RoadRunner having unintended consequences, and that it can be fixed.

Again, If you provide a way to create an email or web-based ticket to which I can submit additional information, I will do so. I repeat, again, that this is not a suitable matter for discussing with a level 1 tech on the phone.

Thanks for any help.

Listserve messages sent to my RoadRunner account are blocked?

S

Scott M

I'm wondering if this was ever resolved. I have a similar problem sending mail to any *.rr.com, *.twc.com, *.charter.net addresses and probably more.
Spectrum is no help at all and I've talked to probably 20 people there.