LL Cool J on NCIS: Los Angeles now???

O-O

DTVUSA Member
Just saw a preview of the upcoming NCIS: Los Angeles season premiere. Looks like LL Cool J is going to be on now... Which is pretty cool. I've never watched that show before, may have to catch an episode or two.

bicker

DTVUSA Member
NCIS: Los Angeles is a spin-off from NCIS. The premise was introduced during a two-part back-door pilot this past Spring.

So you haven't missed much. :)

kjscrafts

DTVUSA Jr. Member
It seems putting him in the spin off has gotten more people interested in it than just people that like NCIS. However, I do not think the show will be anywhere near as good as the original, as all the characters seemed rather boring in comparison to the original cast. I will watch the first season, but the pilot episodes that were part of NCIS did not make it seem that good.

bicker

DTVUSA Member
Do keep in mind that two minor NCIS characters (including perhaps the most interesting character on NCIS, and the main reason why my wife and I watch NCIS) are already set up as frequent recurring characters on NCIS:LA. Also keep in mind that the stick-in-the-mud from the two pilot episodes is not in the series, and there is at least one new character in the series that seems very interesting.

savvyeyty

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Just saw a preview of the upcoming NCIS: Los Angeles season premiere. Looks like LL Cool J is going to be on now... Which is pretty cool. I've never watched that show before, may have to catch an episode or two.
I thought so too. Makes it more interesting for me. By the way, is that Indiana Jones movie on your avatar?

savvyeyty

DTVUSA Jr. Member
NCIS: Los Angeles is a spin-off from NCIS. The premise was introduced during a two-part back-door pilot this past Spring.

So you haven't missed much. :)
Oh, I see. How did you know about it? These crime scene investigation movies are really good aren't they. Didn't expect they'll even put a spin off of it.