LN55B650 Internet @ TV

dhruv7126

DTVUSA Rookie
Has anybody tried the internet @ TV on LN55B650 Samsung 55" LCD TV? Can you surf youtube? Let me know your experience. I am planning to buy this TV. This is not the only reason why I want to buy this TV but it would be good to know.

Thank you,

TVTom51

DTVUSA Member
Hello and welcome to the forum. I don't own it, but I see that it does have network streaming capability. I'm not exactly sure about it's web browsing abilities though if that's what you're referring to.

cnet has a good review here which they mention,

The model we reviewed came with widgets for stocks, weather, news, and Flickr photos, plus Yahoo video, sports scores, poker, trivia, Sudoku, and Twitter--and more are sure to appear in the near future.
Looks like some cool interactive features.

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
Hello and welcome to the forum. I don't own it, but I see that it does have network streaming capability. I'm not exactly sure about it's web browsing abilities though if that's what you're referring to.

cnet has a good review here which they mention,

Looks like some cool interactive features.
The Yahoo widgets are a pretty good idea. Nothing like getting some stock updates while watching a couple of episodes of Friend's. ;) The LN55B650 is a little more spendy than other 55"ers in its category but you're paying for the extra goodies like the lan connection, etc.