Login credentials not working on a variety of apps - DirecTV

So I'm trying to set up TV provider access to a number of apps using my new DirecTV account, and the credentials I use to log into my account simply will not work. Disney XD, Starz, and Fox Sports Now will not let me login. I am sent to the DirecTV splash page within the app in and returns with the error "The User ID and password combination you entered does not match our records" however, these are the same credentials I used to grant access to a other apps like the DirecTV app, or ESPN, HBO Go, NBC, etc.

To make matters worse the problem is also replicated when I try to enter my credentials in Apple's TV app, and gives the same password error screen.

Getting very frustrated, between this, some very poor customer service support, and the host of problems I had leading up to my installation... I beginning to think I should have stuck with Cox.

Any ideas would be great,

Yancy

This question, "Login credentials not working on a variety of apps," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.

G

You are not alone. I have tried to get DTV support to resolve this very issue for weeks. I have had it escalated more then once. Yet every time I call it is as if I am the first and only person in the world with this problem. One of the primary reasons I signed up with them and switched was for this very function .... to watch DTV recorded shows while away, or to use HBOgo and other apps. Yet I cannot. At some point there has to be some accountability, some backlash for their total disregard for their users and their failure to deliver the service we pay for.

G

Solved the problem for now

So I Just solved my problem. I logged into my DTV account t and changed my password. Gen I reopened my DTV app, tried to register my device and when asked for the password, or it worked! Have not tried HBOgo but so far, that's a big leap forward.

G

Issue with Apples TV provider under settings - iPhone, iPad

Yeah I'm having the same issue I'm trying to sign into apples tv provider thing under settings and my credidentials are not incorrect and it says cannot match our records directv please help me.