Lost Wireless Signal Daily - DirecTV

I originally posted this in the the TV account side but didn't get a response so I thought maybe I had it in the wrong forum. I've had U Verse for a couple of months or so. We have a back bedroom with a wireless received that constantly drops the signal 2 or 3 times daily. A couple of weeks ago I finally got tired of it and called CS. The rep told me to do some things on the receiver to reset it. She said she would call in 24 hours to see if that fixed it and if it didn't she would send another one. Well she never called. I finally called them back and talked to someone else. I was at work when I called. She wanted the GUID to send another receiver. I told her I was at work and didn't know it but I would be home at 5 central. She said she would call me then. She never did. She called me the next day, at work. I told her once again that I was at work and wouldn't be home until 5. Once again she said she would call me at 5. That was Wednesday, It is now Friday and I haven't heard back.

I switched everything I had..TV, Internet and Phone to ATT. I've got to stay 2 years or penalty. Is this what I should expect?

Ken

This question, "Lost Wireless Signal Daily," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.