Lynette's Husband (Tom) Leaving?!?!

Heyy!!!!! You have to warn us about a possible spoiler alert! Besides, I haven't been able to find any news about Tom (Doug Savant) leaving the show. Little bit of trivia, Doug is married to Laura Leigton (she played Sydney on Melrose Place).

PilotInspector

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Heyy!!!!! You have to warn us about a possible spoiler alert! Besides, I haven't been able to find any news about Tom (Doug Savant) leaving the show. Little bit of trivia, Doug is married to Laura Leigton (she played Sydney on Melrose Place).
My friend told me she saw a commercial for a movie with Tom in it... Sooo I'm not positive about this news, that's why I didn't even know it was a spoiler alert!

I was just hoping the forum could shed some light on the subject. Sorry if I scared ya lol.

Boy do I miss Melrose Place...

"IF" Tom is leaving the show, I think it will be because Edie's husband (and I can't think of his name--the whack job one)--will do something to him because he knows his secrets.

I have to say, I think Mike Delfino (James Denton) is the hottest one on the show. :) I was sad to see him and Susan part ways. I do not like Katherine.

KrisNY

DTVUSA Member
I'm with you Sweet- Mike is the HOTTEST on the show. I thought it was Mike that the wacko was after.

Do we know how Edie will be leaving? I thought that maybe her hubby will kill her off in an atempt to get to Mike?

No, Lynette's husband found out that Edie's husband started the fire and it wasn't their son. He was mad at him and threatened him. The last show I saw--Edie's husband had a gun in the closet and it kept going back in forth between him in the closet and Lynette and her husband.

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
I have to agree with Sweet and Kris, Mike is the hottest guy on the show. I was sad to see that it didn't work out between Mike and Susan too. Hopefully they will find their way back together.

My guess is that somehow when Edies husband goes after Mike, Edie is going to get in the way and end up dying. Just a guess though.

Just because Tom is going to be in a movie, doesn't mean he is leaving the show.

hmmm..very interesting AntKmom--You think Edie will end up dead? Personally, I don't like her anyway--lol Just like I can't stand the one Mike is with right now either.

I want Mike and Susan to be back together. I feel so bad for Susan.

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
I heard somewhere that Edie is leaving the show, so my guess is she will be in the line of fire.

Oh, I can't stand Katherine either. It is so sad to see Mike and Susan apart! Maybe once everyone figures out who Dave really is it will make Mike and Susan realize they belong together.

Did you watch it last night? Susan was so nice to Katherine--well in the end. It does seem that Mike is still in love with Susan. I wish the writers would put them back.

Hmm..Edie was asking about her husband. I can't wait to find out what she finds out.

I hate when the shows are really good--and then they just end..LOL Then we have to wait a whole week for the next show. Drives me crazy.

KrisNY

DTVUSA Member
:D me either.... Yes the news is everywhere- Edie is leaving the show. They are killing her off.
I love Mike and Susan together too- I hate that they aren't. I hope the writers smarten up and put them back together!
Can't wait to find out what Edie finds out.

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
Edie is so sneaky that she will find out all about Dave. Maybe she will confront him and get hurt in the process.

What about Gabby and Carlos~ the friend who killed her husband:eek:

Loved the dinner party at Brees with Lynette and Tom fighting for the job too.

KrisNY

DTVUSA Member
I missed it last week and forgot to set the DVR. :(
Edie is pretty sneaky and I'm sure she will figure it out- so I bet that is how she ends up dead.
It's a great show!

If they would kill Tom, Lynette would look around for someone new. So they could introduce a new character into the show.

Hope Mike gets back to Susan, I love them as couple.