malcolm in the middle

toby

DTVUSA Member
any else a fan of this show when it was on? i always watched it with my wife and would joke with her that our family was going to be like that when we have kids...sadly she agreed lol

occasionally a few channels will show reruns and we will watch them. anyone else still like to watch this show?

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I liked it somewhat, but it was never a show that I just had to catch on a daily basis. I think all the actors did a wonderful job though, especially little Frankie Muniz (who is probably not so little anymore).

toby

DTVUSA Member
yeah, i wonder what frankie and the other young cast members are up to now? i know frankie had a movie or two come out and i remember seeing the smallest brother appear in the movie joe dirt:D

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
Being a mother of 3 boys, I can definitely relate to this show. I loved it when it was on and always watch when I find a rerun. It is one of those shows that makes anything going on at home seem trivial.

misha

DTVUSA Member
I was angry when this show stopped being aired. I watched all of the episodes, and I followed it every week. I don't think there was an episode where I didn't laugh at all.

casey

DTVUSA Member
This show was good in the beginning, but I stopped watching it after about 7 episodes. Everything just got so boring and repetitive to me. I wish the show would have had some more pep to it in order to keep me entertained.

pghmyn

DTVUSA Member
This is one show that I never got into when it came out. I felt it was a show just like every other one on TV at the time. I didn't want to keep watching the same show over and over again, just with different people.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
This show was good in the beginning, but I stopped watching it after about 7 episodes. Everything just got so boring and repetitive to me. I wish the show would have had some more pep to it in order to keep me entertained.

That's the problem with so many shows. They start out great for a long run, and then get dull. I can't say anything about this particular show since I didn't watch it enough, but that's the case with many other shows, thus why they usually get axed.