McDonalds Commercial

wowdoo

DTVUSA Jr. Member
The new commercial that came out by McDonalds is GREAT! The one with the fish singing on the wall makes me laugh all of the time. Look up Filet-o-Fishon youtube, and you guys will see what I mean.

Queen_B

DTVUSA Rookie
hi! i have a question. i'm from Greece and i wonder how can a fast food restaurant in America can advertise its home delivery in your country bsecause in my country the only way is through leaflet

hi! i have a question. i'm from Greece and i wonder how can a fast food restaurant in America can advertise its home delivery in your country bsecause in my country the only way is through leaflet
Welcome to the forum. If McDonald's has a home delivery option here in the U.S., I haven't seen it yet.

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
I haven't a clue what you're talking about. You need to provide an example or two, and it doesn't belong in a McDonald's thread. Why don't you go to the OFF TOPIC area, plug in the appropriate subject, and then ask your question and be sure to give us some examples so we know what businesses you're wanting to know about. :}