McDonald's Monopoly

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
It's that time of the year again! McDonald's Monopoly 2008 will begin on october 7th, 2008 and will last until or about November 3, 2008.

A new feature that McDonald's has added to the Monopoly online game this year is the chance to win one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000) daily from October 7, 2008 to November 3, 2008. That's 28 days of $100,000 given away!

More Details

You can get a game code if you purchase any of the following items from McDonald's (Game Piece Info)
Get Game Stamps on:

• NEW! Medium and Large
Premium Roast Coffee
(excludes Iced coffee and Specialty coffee)
• NEW! McSkillet® Burrito
• NEW! Southern Style Chicken Sandwich
• Big Mac®
• Premium Chicken Sandwiches
• Large French Fries
• Medium & Large Fountain Drinks
• Hash Browns
Prize Info!

Some of the high level in-store instant prizes include:
Twenty-Five Thousand Dollars ($25,000). Five (5) prizes are available. Each winner will receive a check in the amount of twenty-five thousand dollars ($25,000).
One Hundred Thousand Dollars ($100,000). Twelve (12) prizes are available.
and of course, the coveted Park Place (Stamp #273) & Boardwalk (Stamp #274) one million dollar ($1,000,000) prize is up for grabs again this year! You may not want to get too excited about the prize, odds of winning are approximately 1 in 591,287,650.

Good luck to everyone!

iluvtv

DTVUSA Member
Cool. Does anyone ever actually win the high-end prizes? I have played this thing on and off for years, yet wonder if there is really a chance of winning big. Of course, the more you eat and drink at McDonald's the bigger you'll get. :D

MacGyver

DTVUSA Member
What are you winning on Monopoly or are you playing? I really haven't went by McDonald's a lot. Considering the fat content of most of the food, I am trying not to think about all the prizes I could be winning. Has anybody here had much luck?

acwriter

DTVUSA Member
Well, I have won a coupon for a free small drink or coffee. I also have one for a free breakfast sandwich. Now, all I need is one for a free hashbrown and I'll have a free breakfast.

sanju123

DTVUSA Member
This is a nice concept, it is a cool method of promotion.I am not aware of this earlier but my son has some idea about it and he says though he has not been lucky so far but he loves to play.