Me-TV marks the 40th anniversary of M*A*S*H

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
[FONT=&quot]Monday, September 17 marks the 40[SUP]th[/SUP] anniversary of the launch of the iconic military medical drama M*A*S*H. To commemorate the occasion, Me-TV Network will air the first two episodes in the series, ‘Pilot’ and ‘To Market, to Market’ on Monday at 7 PM Eastern / 6 PM Central. During the rest of the week, Me-TV will acknowledge the milestone with M*A*S*H facts and trivia.[/FONT]

Tim58hsv

DTVUSA Member
Sometime back in the 1970's WHIO channel 7 aired the Mash movie uncut. That was surprising because there was a lot of cussing and even a bit of nudity. We were treated to Major Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan's bare naked backside! Maybe her front too but I just remember her butt. :)

I'd never heard such language before of ota tv and would not hear it again until sometime in the early 1980's when WKEF 22 aired a wrestling match between Jerry "The King" Lawler and Terry Funk from an empty arena in Memphis. Terry was dropping lots of F-bombs and WKEF wasn't bleeping them out. Some years later I bought a video tape with the match on it and guess what? The "bleep" video had the "bleep" F-bombs bleeped out!
I was so "bleep" off!

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
The movie is so different from the TV series. The irreverence is there, but the series has far more compassion than the movie ever did. Love the series; tolerate the movie.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Comcast 1