MeTV Gone in DC - XFinity

Why has Comcast decided to stop airing MeTV in the DC area? It was channel 204, but this week it will be replaced with Charge!, which looks like it cycles the same bad 1980s movies for several weeks.

With MeTV, and a few of the other channels, it was safe for me to turn the TV on with my seven year old in the room. Now one of the options is gone for a channel that, honestly, I have no desire to watch. After all, I've been able to live this long without seeing Easy Wheels, Basic Instinct 2, Cuba, and Safari 3000.

This question, "MeTV Gone in DC," is about XFinity-Comcast TV channels, programming, and sports.

For other news regarding MeTV Gone in DC, and XFinity - Comcast cable tv services, see the recommended stories below.

G

MeTV was also removed from Verizon Fios. The Charge! channel sucks. Why did these cable companies switch from family oriented television shows to old bad westerns and violent movies? There is enough of that on other channels. I plan to complain to my cable company and encourage anyone else who liked MeTV to do the same.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Questions and Answers 0