NBA: Miami Heat Anyone?

felics

DTVUSA Member
They have just break the barrier and registered their first fifth straight win of the season. They are slowly coming around and Chris Bosh emerges as the most important player of the team. He is like the glue guy who keeps the team together in the face of any adversities they have faced so far.

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
They're looking pretty strong this year. It's amazing that the Heat have a 14 and 8 record so far this season and are still in second place. Orlando looks pretty tough this year too. So are my Lakers.

felics

DTVUSA Member
Well, Dallas broke their 12-game winning streak and brought them back to earth. This team has a long way to go as far as chemistry is concerned and they're still finding their identity as a team.

felics

DTVUSA Member
I still hope that celtics and miami will meet in the finals. Sorry I'm not a lakers fan.
Lol. You may be thinking that Miami is easy picking for Boston than the Lakers. But the thing is Boston can only meet Miami in the Eastern Conference Finals, not the World Championship Finals.

Oh yeah got confused about that! Thanks Mr. Felics ^^, Then I can't wait for the Eastern conference finals then. One question though, What's up with Le Bron these days?

Ricardo

DTVUSA Member
I haven't watched the Heat much at all. I wish Bosh well, after seeing him leave the Raptors. I thought he was a class act, unlike Vince Carter - That's my impression.

I think Bosh has yet to have his best post season, but I think an outstanding performance is in his cards sometime.