Michael Jackson Dead

The doctor shouldn't be on the run. why would he now be MIA after this? if he has nothing to hide why is he not available?

Also, shouldn't doctors know if a certain medication is going to be likely to kill a person? i mean it's quite fishy that his doctor would give him such a med if it was obviously going to cause more harm than good, let alone run after the whole mess. something doesn't quite add up. if it were an allergic reaction (which can cause cardiac arrest) the doctor should know. if not, he's not qualified to be one.

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
The doctor shouldn't be on the run. why would he now be MIA after this? if he has nothing to hide why is he not available?

Also, shouldn't doctors know if a certain medication is going to be likely to kill a person? i mean it's quite fishy that his doctor would give him such a med if it was obviously going to cause more harm than good, let alone run after the whole mess. something doesn't quite add up. if it were an allergic reaction (which can cause cardiac arrest) the doctor should know. if not, he's not qualified to be one.
Why would he be on the run, I agree with that. He's probably disposing of evidence, prescriptions, etc. I'm not saying I think he purposely killed Michael, but there is definitely a lot of questions he's going to need to answer.

If I would have been in the docotor´s shoes i would be on the run too.

Who wants to stand all the questions of the reporters?

And thinking of these "child abuse"...Which parent gives his child to an unkwon person in bed with?

My kids would never climb the bed, if it is not her mother or father in it. It is the first thing a kid should learn: Never step into a car or bed with an unknown person.

If my kid would have been for a holiday with MJ I would have been with it. And I would been nearby, I would have been in the same room with it.

I do not understand this parents.

Pretty sad no matter how you slice it. They are saying this guy weighted only 112lbs and had needle marks all over his body How they thought he was going to tour is anyones guess

O-O

DTVUSA Member
Now there's allegations that Michael Jackson is not the biological father of his three children and Debbie Rowe not the mother of the two elder kids. Fun Fun Fun stuff for the press to chew on but you gotta feel sorry for those kids.

I bet all those people who made jokes about killing Billy Mays and Jackson are now putting their heads in the sand...

I just wish people would stop talking such ill about Jackson after he's dead. whatever happened to the respect for people after they're departed? i mean it's almost like they want to prosecute a corpse. he's gone folks, why debate that which can never be resolved now?

Now i am just sitting here waiting until RTV/RTN starts the Robert Goldwater Law Firm's ads about the evils of Demerol. no doubt that will come in place of Billy's ads soon enough, being the ambulance-chaser he is.

Last edited:
Needle marks? Haven't heard that one yet...is that confirmed?
I saw that report on CBS, haven't heard more since then (tuesday or wednesday?) other then the family disputes that he had them. There has been alot of talk about this drug called dirpovan(sp?) that puts you in a coma. Some nurse claims he wanted it to sleep. If thats the case thats the saddest thing I ever heard.

I get insomnia and never once did I want to go into a coma to get some sleep.