Michael's love life

whitecup

DTVUSA Jr. Member
OK....is Michael ever going to get a girl? I am starting to feel bad for him! Jan is just weird and Holly broke his heart...

When is Michael going to have someone- what is the deal with his love life?

We're in season 5.

Yeah I think it will work out eventually. I still haven't given up hope on blood donor girl. Michael really hit it off with her.
Of course, it may have just been a case of showing Michael that there ARE women who could possibly want to be with him.
But I really hope she makes a re-appearance.
I really hated it when they split Michael and Holly up. Those two were like a dork-match made in heaven. That could have gone somewhere.

We're in season 5.

Yeah I think it will work out eventually. I still haven't given up hope on blood donor girl. Michael really hit it off with her.
Of course, it may have just been a case of showing Michael that there ARE women who could possibly want to be with him.
But I really hope she makes a re-appearance.
I really hated it when they split Michael and Holly up. Those two were like a dork-match made in heaven. That could have gone somewhere.
Nope don't agree, Holly wasn't a good match. I think eventually we will see Jan return. Theres something so perfectly disfunctional about them as a couple that they actually work. I could see Michael as a dad to Astrid yup