Minecraft

MMkaho

DTVUSA Member
Games pretty good dlc is pretty cheap, among all things it lets anybody design what they want with barley any "gravity" limitations if done right I just wish this game would have found me earlier, Whats everybodys thoughts?

Funafuti

DTVUSA Member
Minecraft is a fantastic game, and an amazingly dedicated culture has sprung up around it. I just like to play every once in a while in single player mode, but my son is way into multi-player servers, YouTube videos of people playing, and even more YouTube videos of Minecraft song parodies. There is a convention every year (Minecon), and now I've read that the movie rights have been sold (no doubt hoping to ape the success of the Lego movie). I like that it was designed and originally released by one guy (Markus Persson) in Sweden, who has now started a small company (Mojang) and rakes in hundreds of millions of dollars a year.

MMkaho

DTVUSA Member
I just recently bought it about 2 months ago Myself im not much a very creative person but this does keep me occupied for a few hours a week or when friends are on playing as well, hopefully i can go to minecon when one comes close to where i live

Cadus

DTVUSA Member
I just recently bought it about 2 months ago Myself im not much a very creative person but this does keep me occupied for a few hours a week or when friends are on playing as well, hopefully i can go to minecon when one comes close to where i live
I don't know how you restrained yourself to "a few hours a week." The few days I played it were back to back to back with too many hours wasted than should be allowed by society.

I agree, though, it really is a great and addicting creative outlet. I've rarely been so frightened by the night.

MMkaho

DTVUSA Member
I don't know how you restrained yourself to "a few hours a week." The few days I played it were back to back to back with too many hours wasted than should be allowed by society.

I agree, though, it really is a great and addicting creative outlet. I've rarely been so frightened by the night.

well I do have a pre occupied life with Call of duty Which is also a few hours a week as well, and also a kid on the way which comes to getting prepared for a beginner father and appointments, coupled with ADHD so yea all 3 things put together = chaos

Last edited:

SamuelB

DTVUSA Member
I used to play from 1.2 until... 1.5? 1.7 maybe? I don't even remember, haha, maybe they don't exist or something, but those are the numbers I recall. Great game... I'd happily come back to it but there must have appeared so many new things and I don't feel like learning everything from the beginning over again.