Minor League Baseball

Over the past few years, my interest in Minor League Baseball games has increased considerably, although it can be pretty frustrating trying to find the games on Television, you can usually at least find a few radio stations that will broadcast the games.

Why follow Minor League Baseball you may ask? Well a lot of the best players in the Minors will eventually end up playing for Major League teams, so watching Minor League games is a great way to catch star players before they get big.

JoeM

DTVUSA Member
I'll admit that I'm a fair weather baseball fan when it comes to our minor league team. I try to go to one live game a year, but sometimes it just doesn't happen. I grew up in Rochester, NY and have followed the Red Wings for several years although I now live half way between Rochester and Syracuse.

I have attended a number of Baseball teams who are a part of independent leagues, but I want to start attending some regular Minor League teams for the Phillies, to help better keep track of all the upcoming players who may turn into Major League stars eventually.

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
A couple of times when I was younger I really wanted to follow the minor league team here. I even went to a meeting of supporters once, but I just couldn't stay with it.

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
I'll admit that I'm a fair weather baseball fan when it comes to our minor league team. I try to go to one live game a year, but sometimes it just doesn't happen. I grew up in Rochester, NY and have followed the Red Wings for several years although I now live half way between Rochester and Syracuse.
Joe, How's things in my old stomping grounds?

Born Alexandria Bay, grew up in Rochester ages 1 till 11, and then lived (and still have relatives) in Wayne county - Ontario, Williamson, Palmyra - until 2005.

Could you send me some White Hots? ;D