Missing Channels on DCX-3400 and two Tivos - Western Mass Area - XFinity

So all of a sudden tonight my authorized sports channels are missing on a DCX-3400 (Error Code S0a00) including channels 849, 850, 851, 852, 865 and 897. All authorized HD channels above and below these are fine along with On Demand. All the Up and Downstream bonded channels on my modem also have good signal levels. On my cable card devices (Tivos) there are V52 errors on the missing channels. One Tivo can receive 849 but it's pixelated. I tried the Cable card pairing website and it gave an error saying call an 877 number. They had to come out several months ago when my modem kept dropping out (upstream power too high) and after replacing fittings at the pole it's been ok so this appears to be a different issue. Any help appreciated.

This question, "Missing Channels on DCX-3400 and two Tivos - Western Mass Area," is about XFinity-Comcast TV television equipment.

For other news regarding Missing Channels on DCX-3400 and two Tivos - Western Mass Area, and XFinity - Comcast television equipment, see our recommended stories below.