Mobile DTV Coverage Map

Trip

Moderator, Webmaster of Rabbit Ears
Staff member
It's not even that big. Those are the "announced" markets. Raleigh is missing off that map, and I know Roanoke isn't up on the air with it yet. Most of the others are not either.

Charlotte just came up within the last few weeks.

- Trip

O-O

DTVUSA Member
It's not even that big. Those are the "announced" markets. Raleigh is missing off that map, and I know Roanoke isn't up on the air with it yet. Most of the others are not either.

Charlotte just came up within the last few weeks.

- Trip
Funny, when you click on the link and go to their press releases, they have the map titled: Broadcaster "2009 Deployment Plans" and right beneath it, it says, "Key Markets Cover 39% of TV Viewers". I'd rather see a more accurate chart! :brushteeth:

CptlA

DTVUSA Member
Funny, when you click on the link and go to their press releases, they have the map titled: Broadcaster "2009 Deployment Plans" and right beneath it, it says, "Key Markets Cover 39% of TV Viewers". I'd rather see a more accurate chart! :brushteeth:
39% of the market makes up those few spots? wow.

Trip

Moderator, Webmaster of Rabbit Ears
Staff member
KMEX in Los Angeles has tested with Mobile DTV, so I suspect it will be available in LA soon enough.

- Trip

TVTom51

DTVUSA Member
I'd like to see an updated 2010 map. I think it would be a smart move to put out as much coverage as possible if they want mobile dtv to last.