Modem in Critical Status - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Modem in Critical Status", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. Hello,

My Motorola Arris Surfboard Sb6121 cable model has been performing below optimal performance standards and Spectrum weren't really able to help me outside of their normal troubleshooting procedure. This problem has been happening over the past two days and I am hoping someone could help me.

The technician I made an appointment with won't be coming until tomorrow so I was just wondering if there is anything I can do from my side to fix this issue.

The main issue from what I can see so far is that my modem is constantly "recycling" itself according to one of the representatives that was able to help me over the phone. From what I have observed so far and the light research I did on the topic, my modem is constantly trying to connect, but the signal is too weak so it restarts itself in hopes of establishing a good connection. I was able to access my upstream and downstream data, but I am not really sure what to do with these data.

Has anyone else encountered a situation similar to this or may know a solution to this problem? Thank you!

Modem in Critical Status?