My DVR won't register to my phone. - DirecTV

I am trying to access my dvr from my cell phone and it just keeps scrolling when it gets to "registering your dvr" help please!

This question, "My DVR won't register to my phone.," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.

G

I have been having the same issue. I've reset my DVR and uninstalled and installed the app several times to no avail. Beyond frustrated.

G

Try this

Force a software update on the Genie. Restart by going to menu, settings and help, settings, reset, restart receiver. Immediately after the light on the front of the Genie comes back on, enter the number sequence 0,2,4,6,8 with your remote. Press each number slowly and deliberately. Wait a second then repeat the sequence. If you did it right, your Genie will show the software update screen. The software will automatically install and reboot. Do NOT do a software update from 10 pm- 2 am on a Friday or Saturday night, as you might get beta software that you don't want.
Reset Genie network settings. Go to menu, settings and help, settings, internet setup, advanced setup, reset network. Then reboot the Genie again using the instructions in the first step, without the update sequence.
Setup the network again. Go to menu, settings and help, settings, internet setup, reconnect internet, then follow the prompts. When done, exit to live TV and press the dash button on the lower left of your remote. "Internet: Connected" should appear at the bottom of the dialog.
Force enable mobile DVR. Go to menu, search and browse, smart search. Enter "TRANSC0DEON", press the red button, all, done. Then exit and restart the Genie again using the instructions in the first step, without the update sequence.
Completely delete and reinstall the DirecTV mobile apps on all your devices.
Wait about eight hours/ overnight
Open the DirecTV app on your mobile device. Wait for the remote function to connect to your DVR and verify that it works. You should now be able to activate mobile DVR.