My husband knows me all to well! LOL

FWAmie

DTVUSA Member
Well today my husband comes home and tells me that his job is looking for an aid to help on the buses. The buses I would be on are the ones for "Mentally challenged/Handy capped" I really hate to put it that way, but that is what they need the aid for. So when they were asking anyone if they knew anyone that would be willing and actually wanted to work with them my husband threw my name out there. I would really love to do the job. But since I am 29 weeks pregnant, I unfortunately can't right now. So I asked my husband to see about maybe doing it when the next school year starts with his boss.

My husband has no problem with the mentally/physically handy capped. But he is just a little uncomfortable around them. Which most people are. But when it comes to me, I would actually rather spend my time with them. They make me feel really comfortable and I don't feel as if I have to make sure I don't do this or I don't do that because someone will start talking and stuff.

Then again I grew up with a handy capped brother, so maybe its just cause I am used to it. Who knows.

The only thing is, is that I would have to figure out what to do with my son who is 2 and then my other son, that wouldn't be no more than maybe 2-3 months old.(Yes I know the next school year hasn't even come close) But I can't help but basically obsess over it. My daughter will be in school(Her first year! :D ) my two step-kids would be in school as well.

But to do that, if I am correct. I would have to get up at 4:45am monday-friday and go to work. But, I am not actually sure if I would actually have to be up that early, considering that I would be just an aid. Because my husband is a bus driver, so he has to go to work that early.... HMMMM