My prediction of who will cut 5/13/2009

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
First, I love all three of the guys left. I also don't think any of them did better than the other. I think they all did great. However, I think cutie Kris is on his way out tomorrow :(. I say that because Danny and Adam has just too big of a fan base, and for the people who haven't chosen a favorite, I just think that they will think Danny or Adam had the better performances.

I agree with you. Danny and Adam have huge fan bases...Danny has never been in the bottom 3. That's amazing! I like Kris. I wish Allison made it to the top 3...I liked her a lot too.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I agree with you. Danny and Adam have huge fan bases...Danny has never been in the bottom 3. That's amazing! I like Kris. I wish Allison made it to the top 3...I liked her a lot too.
You are right about Danny, but I think tonight is his going to be his first night to hit the bottom, but I think he will be safe, at least until the finale. Then it is going to depend on who gives the best performance at that point.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
Ah well, looks like the Kris prediction was wrong! But in a finale between Adam and Kris, hands down I would say Adam, but you just never know. I never expected Kris to make it as far as he has.