MyTV

Taki

DTVUSA Member
The replacement for the now defunct and really good WB network is really one of the worst networks on network television now. If they think that the younger crowd is going to waste their time watching this garbage then they are lacking a lot of what I lack a little of.

The only thing on here worth watching is Smallville and Supernatural. And Smallville is ending this year.

Goodbye MyTV, I never knew you.

Fardreamer

DTVUSA Member
The replacement for the now defunct and really good WB network is really one of the worst networks on network television now. If they think that the younger crowd is going to waste their time watching this garbage then they are lacking a lot of what I lack a little of.

The only thing on here worth watching is Smallville and Supernatural. And Smallville is ending this year.

Goodbye MyTV, I never knew you.
I thought Smallville was on the CW network - the merged UPN/WB network. That's where it is aired in the South Florida market, anyway.

I've never been fond of the MyTV network; it was trying too hard to grab the youth market AND at the same time adapt a foreign format (the "telenovela") to the English-speaking audience, and that didn't work too well.

Taki

DTVUSA Member
Smallville was on the CW network, what tuned into MYTV. At least thats the idea as I understand it. Either way, what used to be CW, their format sucks now in my opinion.

acwriter

DTVUSA Member
Oh no, Smallville is ending. I don't know how I will ever go on. Well, maybe it's not that bad. But as old as I am, I do like that show. I do have to fast forward thru some parts because of the kids. The whole idea of having super powers and being able to do anything is pretty cool at any age.