national geographic channel

i find it interesting and so factual it adds up to your knowledge. i like more on the different animals being featured. even if i'm doing something or just the television turn on i find it nice to watch the channel.

Thomas G

Contributor
Yeah, with all of the scenic shows, it's defintiely relaxing. We watch Nat Geog and Discovery more often with the kids too, which is probably better than all of the reality crap on TV now.

that's true, this is good with the kids to watch, let us admit some are not that imaginative relaying only in books but with Nat Geog and Discovery channel they featured each show very good.

misha

DTVUSA Member
I just watched a show about some massive fish in the Amazon River on this channel, it was very amazing. I never knew such fish that big were alive in a freshwater environment! Simple enough for me to catch myself!

karyl

DTVUSA Jr. Member
i find it interesting and so factual it adds up to your knowledge. i like more on the different animals being featured. even if i'm doing something or just the television turn on i find it nice to watch the channel.
:)well i like national geographic channel ..its avery informative and it covers/shows different species,events/histories that i dont know of..to summed it up its the best!!