NE Tennessee assistance request

ForVols

DTVUSA Rookie
Hello,

I am posting my TV FOOL map for your review and asking for recommendations on an outdoor roof mounted antenna, amplifier if required etc. Pretty much everything for scratch OTA install. I put in 25ft but could easily go to 35ft for height. Also will be providing service to 3 TVs longest run is approximately 60ft.

TV Fool

Thank you in advance.

Tony

Last edited:

ForVols

DTVUSA Rookie
Yes the more research I do I realize it will need to be an all band large antenna..luckily out in the sticks I dont have HOA or such restrictions to confine my choices. I appericate the input please keep it coming. I am a rookie here..Looking for most bang for the buck..but cutting the DISH..will save me a ton..and thats a one time payment not monthly..so I will expend within reason, to cut the cord.

Tony

Tim58hsv

DTVUSA Member
Hi Tony.

Looking at some of the channels you could get...

WKPT 19
ABC
My Network TV
Cozi TV
Heartland

WLFG 68
Religious programming
Retro TV
PBJ
The Family Channel

WCYB 5
NBC
CW Plus
Antenna TV

WETP 2
PBS
World Channel
Create

WKIN 7
Heartland

WJHL 11
CBS
MeTV
Weather

WSBN 47
PBS Fundraisers
World Channel

WOPI 9
Cozi

WEMT 39
Fox
This TV & Movies!

Some repeats but a pretty darn good lineup considering it's all free.

ForVols

DTVUSA Rookie
Yes I have done some tests using a small flat antenna in a bedroom. I get about 6-7 of those channels. So wanted to do some more with an outside roof mount antenna. Research continues

Tony

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
Yes the more research I do I realize it will need to be an all band large antenna..luckily out in the sticks I dont have HOA or such restrictions to confine my choices. I appericate the input please keep it coming. I am a rookie here..Looking for most bang for the buck..but cutting the DISH..will save me a ton..and thats a one time payment not monthly..so I will expend within reason, to cut the cord.

Tony
If you had an HOA they couldn't restrict antennas on a house you own. It's the law!

I think you may need a rotor to get some of the channels, they're a little spread out. PBS lies @ 10 and 253 degrees, and your main channels are between 57 and 98 degrees.