Netflix and the movie Olympus has fallen

FWAmie

DTVUSA Member
I just watched part of the movie... Now I have so many questions that I feel will never be answered.... But I am glad I was able to find it on netflix. Over all it is a good action movie. How many more movies are about the president on netflix? I am not really sure how to find movies like that.

Yeah, I really liked Olympus Has Fallen. If you're into watching decent shows about politics, etc, then I might suggest watching the House of Cards series on Netflix. Be warned though, its an easy one to get sucked into for like a full two days!!!

FWAmie

DTVUSA Member
Lol, I normally have no problem getting sucked into shows.... I seem to do that really well, actually LOL. Once I started watching Merlin, ya it was basically over for me.. I am now on season 5 of Merlin, and I literally have to make myself stop... Its really hard!

Ha! I haven't watched Merlin since season 2 (not on purpose, just lost track of the show somehow!). I may have to pick up on the 3 seasons that I haven't seen now. Is it on Netflix?

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
Same thing happens with my wife on Netflix. Once she's hooked, she can't stop until she's seen every available episode.

FWAmie

DTVUSA Member
It's really good! But be warned season 5 is the last season for Merlin. I wont go into what happens cause that will give it away!!! But you should continue to watch. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Comcast 0
L Comcast 0
Aaron62 Internet TV 0