Netflix Free Trial

T

Tele

I just started the free trial of Netflix and was wondering if there is any difference between the trial version and paid version of Netflix. Is there any more movies or TV shows with a real Netflix account?

CptlA

DTVUSA Member
The Netflix free trial (I assume you are talking about their streaming service for $7.99/month) is indeed the same thing as a regular membership.

There are no other subscription levels or access to more movies or shows at this time but I have seen a few articles where Netflix may consider offering a more premium service for more money. I've grown to like their service more since getting into film documentaries and biographies, both of which Netflix offers plenty of but I can see how some people get bored with their offerings for newer movies or shows.

I could definitely see Netflix adding a few dollars a month to access their original content as they build up the total amount of content only available through their service. I think for now, they are leaving things be to increase their subscriber base.

RockU

DTVUSA Member
You get full service for 30-day trial, and if you cancel within that time period, you will not get charged anything. The paid service cost $7.99 per month, if you choose to keep their subscription service. I think among the different applications that are out there, it is good to keep Netflix due to the fact they have a huge selection of movies. I use Netflix myself and it is a great service.:flame:

Last edited:
There's no difference between getting Netflix for free and paying for the service, expect that your getting free service for 30 days without having to pay a dime. Which you can view any and every show you want from their large selection. While there is a amount of $8 coming out of your pocket to watch whatever you want. Just make sure that the $8.00 is in your account or else your card will have a negative amount. I know from personal experience when I had signed up for Netflix in the past. I had forgot to make sure I put $8 on my debit card and they automatically charge me thinking there was money on the card and finally when I had checked my card, it was charged a lot. That was my fault for not remembering though.

SamuelB

DTVUSA Member
I think it's all the same but only for a fixed number of days. It's supposed to give you the real Netflix experience and convince you to pay them later on so it can't be hiding any features, it would be illogical. Hope you like it so far :)

RockU

DTVUSA Member
Added to that, you get everything you need from Neflix for free in 30 days. If you do not like it you can cancel at any time. There is barely, any difference between the paid and the trial service.

FWAmie

DTVUSA Member
I actually like the netflix streaming tv. The only thing I think netflix needs to manage better is the content. I mean, they could be more thoughtful of the shows and stuff that they cancel. I mean at least look at the customers that watch the content. If that makes any sense. Like one of the threads I have seen on here talks about them canceling 2000 shows a week or something like that. I realize they pick and choose the shows and stuff they put on netflix, but how do they go about doing that honestly?

I just started the free trial of Netflix and was wondering if there is any difference between the trial version and paid version of Netflix. Is there any more movies or TV shows with a real Netflix account?
From my understanding. there is no difference between the free trial and the monthly pay Netflix.