Netflix user profiles

Marisa

DTVUSA Member
I love the Netflix user profiles we all have such different tastes in shows so its awesome to have this feature. Does anyone else use this feature and is it available on other streaming setups?

tmcmeekin

DTVUSA Member
I don't use the profiles feature, because it's way too limited. It's not available on older Rokus, which I use (but is apparently only on the Roku 3 according to this support page at Netflix). So it's not worth it to me to set it up, even though it would be nice to have different profiles for family members and multiple queues (so my queue didn't take three hours to scroll through, haha).

FWAmie

DTVUSA Member
I am not actually sure what the profile feature actually is. But, if it has to do with having multiple users on netflix. I am the only one on the account. Everyone just watches under my name.

I don't use the profiles feature, because it's way too limited. It's not available on older Rokus, which I use (but is apparently only on the Roku 3 according to this support page at Netflix). So it's not worth it to me to set it up, even though it would be nice to have different profiles for family members and multiple queues (so my queue didn't take three hours to scroll through, haha).
same here- I dont use it because i have the older Roku and its not available, Also I generally dont spend the time it takes to make the profiles LOL

Lily13

DTVUSA Member
I've never found time to check it out and decide whether I want to use it... It seems pretty interesting but too time-consuming for me to set up, so I might just pass on it until it becomes beneficial or something