Never been so displeased with service before - Time Warner TV

This question is about "Never been so displeased with service before", with Time Warner Cable TV and apps. I have been a customer since July, and even from the beginning Time Warner has been absolutely terrible. I set a date for my installation and they changed the date without telling me. I had to reschedule the appointment date out of my way, which set me back over a week. Now, I'm a student so an extra week without service REALLY affected my schedule even more. It wouldn't have been a problem if I was told the date was changed or if they offered some sort of apology but I received nothing.

I had signed up for a promotion with internet and basic tv channels (should only be about 25 channels), and only recently started watching tv. I noticed I had almost every channel so I called their customer support to make sure I wasn't being charged. They stated that whoever installed my internet and cable must not have realized they added those extra ones, but that whatever channels I had, I would have until next July. I asked multiple times if he was sure, he told me yes. They knew I had the channels and since it was their mistake I wasn't being charged.

Early this past week, I noticed my internet and my cable had been turned off. I called, said it would be a couple days to reinstall service. 3 days go by and finally they get someone to come out. He stated that they had disconnected service from someone else and accidentally disconnected me as well. I understand these things happen, but when I turned my tv back on all those channels were gone. I had to call again to customer support and they stated there was nothing they could do for me and that they would have to charge me for those extra channels. Even when I spoke to the supervisor because the representative was not helping, she played the whole 'I don't know who told you that' game and started arguing with me.

I'm not upset just about not getting channels, I am upset that I have been told multiple times that I would have them until next July. I am upset that this was a mistake from their end, they acknowledged it, assured me it was fine and told me nothing would change. I am upset about the way they went about treating a first time customer and I am upset that I was and have been treated rudely and dismissively. I can honestly say I have never been treated so poorly by a company providing services than with Time Warner and I will NEVER recommend them to anyone I know.

This topic covered Never been so displeased with service before, and TWC cable tv service.