Never Mind Netflix...Here's FX

My TV viewing each week is now mostly comprised of FX shows (Fargo, Justified, The Americans) and with Louie on the way, it doesn't look to be changing any time soon. Netflix and HBO seem to get all the headlines and yet FX consistently produces the finest shows on American television today.

What do you watch on FX? What do you think about the network?

MMkaho

DTVUSA Member
I have watched archer and bits and pieces of American horror story, I love the network cant really watch anymore no cable atm but when i recieve it back i'd go back to watching what i can./

tmcmeekin

DTVUSA Member
Of their current shows, I enjoy watching American Horror Story, The Americans, Archer, and Wilfred. I also have watched past series The Riches, Dirt, and Nip/Tuck. (There are a few other shows of theirs I may watch someday, but I have not gotten around to yet.)

Although I can't quite agree with the "Never mind Netflix" part, as I don't currently have cable, so all my viewing of their shows is done via streaming services!

I also think it's extremely ironic that the same company that has FX (and the broadcast Fox Channel) also has Fox "News".