Neverland

Mockingbird

DTVUSA Member
what do you suppose will happen with Neverland Ranch? Do you think some one will buy it and make it into a Jackson memorial? Would be interesting if it became a ronald mcdonald house ( r some non profit geared for sick children)and they added back all the amusement park qualities.

What do you guys think?

Tim58hsv

DTVUSA Member
what do you suppose will happen with Neverland Ranch? Do you think some one will buy it and make it into a Jackson memorial? Would be interesting if it became a ronald mcdonald house ( r some non profit geared for sick children)and they added back all the amusement park qualities.

What do you guys think?
I don't know but I think Michael would have liked that idea.

1inxs

DTVUSA Member

What do you guys think?
Jackson hasn't owned the Neverland Ranch since May 22, 2005. The current owner will probably turn it into a Jackson memorial for monetary reasons. This is what the owner of Elvis Presley's Graceland did.

Aries

DTVUSA Member
I don't really know what is planned, but they better not do anything that will make Jackson turn in his grave. It'll probably be left how it is, but a memorial will be put up for him and maybe a museum or something dedicated to the man.

I don't really know what is planned, but they better not do anything that will make Jackson turn in his grave. It'll probably be left how it is, but a memorial will be put up for him and maybe a museum or something dedicated to the man.
Aries you could be right, there have been reports of MJ's ghost already
'Ghost' of Michael Jackson caught on camera pacing the corridors of Neverland | Mail Online

I can see it already, a combination memorial museum and amusement park that offers ghost hunts at night. Now you to can catched the gloved one with your EMF meter! That place would be packed! I could see Joe Jackson giving his stamp of approval

jerseygirl

DTVUSA Member
Let it be a memorial like Graceland.
And do not let Jackson senior in. He had made enough money out of his son and should not be involved in he whole case.:cheer2:

A memorial would be profitable for whoever owns that place, but I'm sure they'd have to get permission from the Jackson family first. Possibly pay royalties too.