New 4-digit Channels Arrived and both my DVR and Modem Upstream Power Levels Spiked a

Dear Comcast Forum Employees,

Is the Portland, OR area Plant (Beaverton specifically) suddenly having issues and now requesting higher Upstream Power levels due to the new 4-digit channel additions? Was 48dB on the DVR then jumped to 52dB a week ago and today jumped to 54dB requested from the local Plant. Modem was Upstream 46db and then jumped to 50-51db, plus the modem DS signal levels dropped from an average of -2dB to an average of -6dB suddenly.

Can some from Comcast please check if the local Plant has been tinkering more than usual due to the new channel arrivals? I only have the usual Comcast installed 2-way splitter for the Modem and TV at the front end (just after a Comcast installed grounding MoCA filter) . Then a second Comcast 2-Way splitting the TV side to the DCX3400M AnyRoom Host DVR and the DCX3200 Terminal unit. New RG6 home-run cabling installed by Comcast 5 years ago for the DVR and also to the Arris TM822g. 18 year old home-run RG6 built with the house being used for the DCX3200.

I tried new 2-way splitters picked up from the local Comcast office at Nimbus Avenue in Beaverton, but no improvement.

Thank you.

This question, "New 4-digit Channels Arrived and both my DVR and Modem Upstream Power Levels Spiked above 50dB," is about XFinity-Comcast TV television equipment.

For other news regarding New 4-digit Channels Arrived and both my DVR and Modem Upstream Power Levels Spiked above 50dB, and XFinity - Comcast television equipment, see our recommended stories below.