New Episodes?

deeteevee

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I have been watching Family Guy for some time now, and I think that the new episodes are so much more funny than any of the old ones. I find there is so much more humor to them now. What about you guys?

theremote

DTVUSA Jr. Member
In most shows, the new episodes are always better than the old ones. That is not the same for every show though. Family Guy, however, seems to get better as the years go on. The voices and animation is so much better.

It's just like any show, they have to develop the characters/story as time goes on. Look at some of the early episodes of Friends, not too good, but it definitely got better after a few years.

JaQ

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Well, Family Guy was can canceled a few times in the beginning, right? Not sure if I like the last year or so, only because they've just about run out of ideas to keep the show fresh. I think they should spend less time with Peter, as funny as he is, it just gets old with the dumb middle aged white guy routine.

deeteevee

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Well, Family Guy was can canceled a few times in the beginning, right? Not sure if I like the last year or so, only because they've just about run out of ideas to keep the show fresh. I think they should spend less time with Peter, as funny as he is, it just gets old with the dumb middle aged white guy routine.
Even though the show has been cancelled, that just made for better shows from them. They came up with some amazing material to make shows about. The audience for this show just keeps getting bigger.