New menu format - DirecTV DVR

For DirecTV TV services which include DVRs and receivers, New menu format Why did you change the format. I never surfed the channels in the guide, I searched them by type. So I could look at just news, variety, learning, etc. That feature is gone now and I would like it back, please.

U

Unhappy Directv Customer

The new DVR Menu is HORRIBLE! The ability to see all episodes recorded for each show, watched and unwatched needs to be put back. We record all episodes and may not always get to watch them together, therefore do not delete until bot have watched. Also, the Recording Management Menu leaves much to be desired, I liked the old one. It was easier to use. It appears that whoever set the new menu system was not a serious user of the DVR Menu options.

R

Ray Cawolsky

I agree, the new DVR menu Sucks! My recorded programs are always being deleted. Sometimes I will have a whole group of shows disappear from my playlist. Actually I can't even find my playlist, now it says all recordings, but they are not all my recordings. I have to go to series manager and there they are? What's up with this? Sometimes I can watch a show and then the group is back in my playlist. I can't read it either! Why would you change something that worked perfectly good with no hassle to this format, where are your heads? I ready to change companies. Please, Please! Change it back.

R

Ray Cawolsky

Customer

New menu is unreadable and hard to use. What was Direct TV thinking.
The new DVR Menu is HORRIBLE! The ability to see all episodes recorded for each show, watched and unwatched needs to be put back. We record all episodes and may not always get to watch them together, therefore do not delete until bot have watched. Also, the Recording Management Menu leaves much to be desired, I liked the old one. It was easier to use. It appears that whoever set the new menu system was not a serious user of the DVR Menu options.
Thanks I agree 100% This new format sucks!

We record all episodes and may not always get to watch them together, therefore do not delete until both have watched. Also, the Recording Management Menu leaves much to be desired.

Last edited by a moderator: