new promotions

b2breps

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Does anyone have any inside information on promotions for Comcast. I was on the triple play and my new bill basically doubled last month. I am not happy about it.:mad:

klj23

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Just call them up and tell them that you are going to cancel your service. I bet they will start throwing money at you to try and keep you happy.

How long had you had the package? I know they advertise for $99 for so many months and it drastically goes up.

I have comcast and I only have basic digital cable and the internet. I pay $115 a month, and I think that is a rip off. I really wish it wasn't so expensive.

JaQ

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Just call them up and tell them that you are going to cancel your service. I bet they will start throwing money at you to try and keep you happy.
It's the only way I deal with Comcast, because it's the only time I get any deals better than what they advertise. You've always got to do your diligence and research what the satellite companies are offering before you negotiate, otherwise you're going to pay retail for cable service. Only thing I hate to do, is lock into a package for more than a year, but they gave me such a sweet deal this last time for 2 years.

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
Not sure about Comcast, but I've always haggled with DirecTV to get the best deal. It's a pain in the rear sometimes, but you'll never get the best deal unless you talk them down.